Friday, December 3, 2010

Some of my jewelry...

So I finally got out the camera and can show you a couple of things I've made in the past. I sell on Ebay and mostly sell lanyards. They are really popular. Some people have one for every outfit! Unbelievable...

Below you will find a classic pearl and crystal lanyard. This is one of my best sellers.

I found these lovely blue striped glass heart beads. They have streaks of silver running through them. It turned out so pretty! Don't you think?

I was feeling a bit of copper and turquois. I found some great copper findings and used them on this lanyard with some crackle glass, copper and turquoise beads. This as a nice southwestern feel.

This lanyard turned out so pretty! I had just gotten a bunch of different silver plated beads and was excited to try them out.

This last lanyard is gorgeous in earth tones. I found a nice green tone ceramic bead and paired it up with some brown tiger eye beads. Very striking!!

These are just a couple of the lanyards I've made. I recently made one for myself that is copper with hematite and crystal beads and I've attached a watch at the base just before the lobster claw clasp. It's so pretty...and I don't have a pic of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment